The BioInitiative Working Group is pleased to announce a new feature on this website called ‘What’s New’. From time to time, we will post new information that is of interest to our readers. This may include updated technical chapters, BioInitiative Working Group expert comments on scientific reviews, perspective pieces and individual commentaries, letters and press releases from the BioInitiative Working Group and important new developments on electromagnetic radiation issues.
In March and April, 2014, we updated four sections of the BioInitiative 2012 Report.
- Section 1: Summary for the Public is updated with new genetic and neurological studies and statistics for those studies showing ‘effects’ and ‘no effects’ by study.
- Table 1-1 is updated with the corresponding information keyed to Section 1
- Section 6: Genetic Effects of Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Fields -2014 Supplement (Dr. Lai)
- Section 9: Neurological Effects of Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Fields -2014 Supplement (Dr. Lai)
Updated Research Summaries
The Research Summaries by Dr. Lai include published scientific study references and abstracts. These are invaluable resources that can are searchable by key words. They identify the relevant peer-reviewed, published literature that reports on biological effects of non-ionizing radiation (ELF-EMF and RFR, and static field studies).
- Research Summary on Extremely-Low Frequency EMF Free Radicals – 2014 (49 pages)
- Research Summary on Radiofrequency Radiation Free Radicals – 2014 (46 pages)
- Radiofrequency Radiation Research Summary – 2014 (606 pages of Abstracts and References)