Reported Biological Effects
Henry Lai’s Research Summaries
These are invaluable resources that can are searchable by key words. These abstracts cover the relevant peer-reviewed, published literature documenting biological effects of non-ionizing radiation (ELF-EMF, Static Fields and RFR).
Since 2017, the large number of newly published studies on neurological effects; and on free radical damage (oxidative effects) has warranted updating our research summaries again in 2019. The graphics showing percent ‘effect vs no effect’ are also brought current for the 2019 research summaries.
- ELF-EMF and Static Field Free Radical (Oxidative Effects) Abstracts
- (229 studies, 203 (89%) E, 26(11%) NE)
- RFR Free Radical (Oxidative ) Abstracts
- (225 studies, 203 (89%) E, 26(11%) NE)
- ELF-EMF Neurological Effects abstracts
- (131 studies, 117 (89%) E, 14 (11%) NE)
- RFR Neurological Effects abstracts
- (305 studies, 222 (72%) E, 83 (28%) NE)
The RFR abstracts collection (1990-2017), the Comet Assay Abstracts (2017) and the Electrosensitivity Abstracts (2017) remain the same.
RF Color Charts
The RF Color Charts summarize many studies that report biological effects and adverse health effects relevant for cell towers, WI-FI, ‘smart’ wireless utility meters, wireless laptops, baby monitors, cell phones and cordless phones.