Many new scientific studies have been published since the 2017 update. As a result, several of the Research Summaries by Dr. Lai are updated in 2019. They are the abstract collections for neurological effects of ELF-EMF and RFR; and for free radical (oxidative damage) effects from ELF-EMF, static fields and RFR. Corresponding graphics on “Effect vs No Effect” are also brought current for these new 2019 abstract collections.
2019 Updated Research Summaries (May, 2019)
These new and updated Research Summaries include downloadable files on Free Radicals (oxidative damage) from ELF-EMF, static field and RFR exposures; and updated neurological effects of ELF-EMF and RFR. These are invaluable resources that can are searchable by key words. They identify the relevant peer-reviewed, published literature that reports on biological effects of non-ionizing radiation (ELF-EMF and RFR, and static field studies).
New graphics bring current the comparison of studies reporting “Effect vs No Effect” provide a quick look at the number of overall studies, the number and percentage showing “Effect” and the number and percent showing “No Effect”.
Clearly the trend continues that the great majority of studies report effects of low-intensity exposures to both ELF-EMF and RFR, and a small percentage of published studies report that no effects are seen.
The new 2019 summaries and graphics which have been updated include:
- ELF-EMF and Static Field Free Radical (Oxidative Effects) Abstracts
- (229 studies, 203 (89%) E, 26(11%) NE)
- RFR Free Radical (Oxidative ) Abstracts
- (225 studies, 203 (89%) E, 26(11%) NE)
- Graphic Percent Comparison Showing “Effect vs No Effect” on Genotoxic Effects
- ELF-EMF Neurological Effects abstracts
- 229 studies, 208 (91%) E; 21 (9%) NE
- RFR Neurological Effects abstracts
- (305 studies, 222 (72%) E, 83 (28%) NE)
- Graphic Percent Comparison Showing “Effect vs No Effect” on Neurological Effects